Having right talents in an organisation is the key to success in today’s ever demanding environment. As a Recruitment Consultant, your role is to help realise employers’ hiring plan though successful matches with jobseekers, both active and passive. At AtomRecruit, our recruitment consultants specialise in certain industry sectors. You will be developing strong industry knowledge & relationships and be recognised for your industry expertise.
The role of a Recruitment Consultant at AtomRecruit has a full 360-degree focus: you have the full right to make every decision throughout the recruitment cycles using your business acumen. We encourage autonomous and open communication in our working cultures.
To be a successful Recruitment Consultant, you will rely on your business development skills, account management skills, and the ability to handle different situations & challenges on regular basis, which you will be getting better over time as experiences accumulated.
- Identify & develop new business opportunities
- Negotiate terms of business and render high level of service to clients
- Sourcing suitable candidates via networking, advertising & referrals
- Perform screening, interviewing, and selection processes to identify right candidates according to clients’ hiring requirements, such as experiences, skill sets, educations and cultural match.
- Client and Candidate long term relationships management.
- Experience in sales, account management or advisory services in an asset.
- Good communication with the ability to advise and influence
- Resourceful & result-driven person who enjoy fast-paced working environment
- Resilience and a never-give-up attitude
If you are seeking a meaningful career within a boutique recruitment agency, which offer transparent and efficient communications environment as well as opportunities to express and differentiate yourself, making impact to the organisation you are in, we would be excited to hearing from you.