1. Personal Data Collected
“Personal Data” consists of any information we collect that identifies you, or from which you are reasonably identifiable, and includes:
- information collected when you fill in our Candidate Application Form or update your information with us, which may include personal data such as your photograph, name and contact details;
- the contents of all documents submitted to us;
- any messages or comments you submit to us in whatever manner, which may include personal data such as name, email address and telephone number; and
- CCTV/security recordings and location tracking/GPS information.
2. Purpose for Collection of Personal Data
By providing any of your Personal Data to AtomRecruit, you hereby agree that AtomRecruit shall collect, retain and use the Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to determine your suitability for a position with our clients or for within AtomRecruit and, if applicable, your terms of employment or engagement; and/or
- disclosed to third parties to verify or obtain additional information including education institutions, current/previous employers and credit reference agencies; and/or
- where relevant, marketing of services and sending any updates or market intelligence to you; and/or
- performing statistical analysis for various objectives in AtomRecruit; and/or
- purposes connected with the operation, administration, development or enhancement of the AtomRecruit’s business including to support and/or assist AtomRecruit’s business (for example, providing information on you and on your working experience to fulfill information as required for the submission of tenders for projects or for fulfilling regulatory requirements); and/or
- where required by law, where AtomRecruit considers that such use or disclosure is necessary to respond to any claims or legal process, or where AtomRecruit suspects that fraud or unlawful activity has been, is being or may be engaged in; and/or
- where a third party acquires or wishes to acquire, or makes inquiries in relation to acquiring, an interest in any company within AtomRecruit; and/or
- where a third party requires in order for such third party to perform functions or obligations as required under the laws, rules, regulations, by laws and/or guidelines (whether or not having the force of law) or as required by any governmental and/or non governmental authorities, agencies or departments (for example, to external auditors who are auditing AtomRecruit’s human resource processes); and/or
- making such disclosures as may be required for any of the above purposes or by law.
3. Use and Disclosure of Personal Data
Personal Data will be protected and kept confidential but, subject to the provisions of any applicable law, may be disclosed for the purposes listed above (where applicable) to the following parties:
- AtomRecruit corporate clients, for the purpose of processing your job applications;
- Third party service providers who provide services (including but not limited to mailing, information technology, data processing, storage and archival) to AtomRecruit;
- the Credit Bureau, or in the event of default or disputes, any debt collection agencies or dispute resolution centres, whether in Singapore or otherwise;
- our professional advisers such as our auditors and lawyers;
- any judicial, administrative or regulatory body, any government or public or government agency, instrumentality or authority, any domestic or foreign tax, revenue, fiscal or monetary authority or agency, securities or futures exchange, self-regulatory organization, trade repositories, central counterparties, court, central bank or law enforcement body or any agents thereof, having jurisdiction over any AtomRecruit’s businesses (collectively referred to as “Authorities” and each an “Authority”);
- any other person in connection with the purposes set forth above.
- We may collect or analyse anonymity information from which individuals cannot be identified (“Aggregate Information”), such as number of users and their frequency of use, the number of page views (or page impressions) that occur on our websites and common entry and exit points into our websites. We use “cookies”, where a small data file is sent to your browser to store and track Aggregate Information about you when you enter our websites. The cookie is used to track information such as the number of users and their frequency of use, profiles of users and their preferred sites. The Aggregate Information collected is used to assist us in analyzing the usage of our websites and improving our websites.
- Should you wish to disable the cookies associated with these technologies, you may do so by changing the setting on your browser. However, you may not be able to enter certain part(s) of our websites.
5. Third Party Sites
- Our website may contain links to other websites operated by third parties, and we are not responsible for the privacy practices of websites operated by third parties that are linked to our website.
6. Storage and Retention of Personal Data
- Your Personal Data shall be stored in hard copies in AtomRecruit’s office. Any Personal Data supplied by you will be retained by AtomRecruit as long as necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes stated above or is required to satisfy legal regulatory, accounting requirements or to protect AtomRecruit’s interests.
7. Your Rights
- If you have any questions about the processing of your personal data or about our Policy, if you do not accept the amended Policy, if you wish to withdraw any consent you have given us at any time, or if you wish to update or have access to your personal data, you are welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We may be prevented by law from complying with any request that you may make. We may also decline any request that you may make if the law permits us to do so.
8. Changes to this Policy
- We may amend this Policy from time to time. The amended Policy will be publicised on our website.
9. Governing Law
- This Policy is governed by the laws of Singapore. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Singapore in any dispute relating to this Policy.